Thursday, July 06, 2006

Something new!

An update for you. I have started a homeschool blog. It is called The Green Dragon Academy, which is the name the children chose for our school many years ago. I will use this blog to practice writing transcripts, to keep track of grades, and other business-type stuff. I am hoping the kids will use it also, to record good stories, essays, and to post pictures of projects. I am also going to be teaching a class on homeschooling in the fall at S.S.C.C., so I will use the homeschool bolg to post information and thoughts on that, as well.

I hope this works for all y'all. For awhile I have felt a lack of focus in the area of homeschooling, and I also feel guilty when I post stuff about art quilting in one post, then homeschooling in the other. Since Blogger won't do categories, I will try it this way for awhile. Wish me luck!
TTFN,
LB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool! I am confident this will be another fun site to visit.

Thank you for sharing, and encourage those tomatoes to share some of their "produce" with us :)

Happy Friday,

P