Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tidbit: It's Thursday again

Uugghh. Again. Headache still hovering. I am wondering if it is pollen or sinus related. It is wearing me down, though. On top of that, we're all coldy- coughing, runny noses, really sore throats. Sigh. That just happened overnight- the kids were fine last night. We are up early anyhow, getting ready to head for piano lessons. I won't let the kids breathe on the toddler, and we may duck out early. I am doing my very best to not be discouraged about how prone we are right now to get laid out flat by every little virus and cold bug that we encounter.

I will update later today. I hope this doesn't come off as too whiny, because I honestly am feeling grateful that other than a cold and a headache that we are all alive and well, and that our lives are full and filled with love. So many folks I know are going through so much worse right now.

Hanging in there, and hoping you are too.
LB

8 comments:

Amy said...

I know we're in different parts of the world, but the pollen is killing us here. So sorry you feel so poorly.

I hope you are up to being a Weekend Warrior again. I love seeing your artsy stuff!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there ~ attitude is so much a part of the challenge. It sounds like you are keepign yours in a good place.

Toodle-oo,

P

Anonymous said...

Adsl
Magazin Gazete

silobas treyler said...

web tasar�m

treyler said...

treyler

web tasarım said...

web tasarım

web tasarım said...

wery nice thank you web tasarım

web dizayn

web tasarımı

web tasarim

silobas treyler said...

wery nice thank you silobas treyler
treyler