Thursday, March 29, 2007

Resting

Well, I am glad you liked the gardening post. I was hoping to add pics of my other garden beds- all weeded and ready to plant, of course, but the universe had other plans for me I guess. My neck went out yesterday, so I have been spending most of my time in bed, on the heating pad, with my body full of vicadin and motrin. It is still sore today, so more resting is on the docket. I will try to post photos soon- I have a whole boatload of chicken photos!

Talk to you soon,
LB

2 comments:

Kathy Jo DeVore said...

Yes, tell us more about the chickens! :)

Hope you get to feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Where's the pic of you reclining in your sweet resting and nesting place? Giggle ~ fun thought, LB all quilty and cozy.

Take care ~ knowing you will be back to feeling fabulous soon.

P:)