Monday, May 05, 2008

Tidbits: Blogging from Dy's, part 2

Howdy folks!

I am having such a fantastic vacation here! I am not sure I have ever been made to feel so welcome and so much a part of the family when visiting. Alabama is beautiful (except for the ticks- I have now witnessed the removal of two of them, and the scorpions-ewww), the birds are singing all the time, the trees blowing in gentle breezes (and it isn't too hot- we timed this visit beautifully), and I am being so well fed and regularly loved on by babies and big kids- how could I not be having a wonderful time?

yesterday I held the wee babe for 3 hours straight- what bliss!!! And the children and I made art out under the trees for several hour, too. This is better (and cheaper) than therapy.
Friday is going to come way too fast.

Dy took a mess of photos and posted them today. Go here to check them out.
Love and hugs,
LB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous time it sounds like you are having. ~ and from the news over at Dy's blog, its mutual! Y’all are creating wonderful memories, and Kodak moments. Keep creating a great time. Enjoy the new experiences, bugs and all. Good bird food eh?! Yae that you are getting a dose of sunshine and warmth after the cool wet winter you successfully navigated out here in the NW!
Thanks for sharing,
Pamela