Thursday, February 22, 2007

Photo of the day #2, and a computer nerd question

First the nerdy part- I spent hours yesterday adding links to my sidebar, and now only a few of them are showing up. WWHHYYY??? I guess I will have to figure it out in my spare time, which means it won't happen today, that's for sure.

On to the picture of the day. Here is a bachelor button, taken last Easter. Soon, I keep telling myself, soon, it will warm enough that these will bloom again!



That's all for now- I am back from the dentist, have to pick kids up, and head to Nature Study- we are drawing mammal skulls today.
Later,
LB

2 comments:

Dy said...

Ah-ha - found the problem. When you do the copy/paste thing to add a URL, be careful that the initial "http://" that's in the paste space to begin with either goes away, or you don't copy the "http://" from the original URL. It's doubled up in some of your links, and that's why it's not working. (Now, ask me how I knew to look for that. *wink*)

LOOKING GREAT!! OMGosh, it was totally worth the wait for pictures!

Dy

Anonymous said...

Oooohhhh..... I love bachelor buttons ~ and SPRING! So much to look forward and worth the restful wait of winter.

Toodles,

P