Saturday, February 09, 2008

Birthday Wishes!

Happy Birthday to the best Godmother my kids could ever have, and a dear friend to the Dude and I.

You give them such unconditional love and are their biggest fan. You teach them manners, and listen intently when they talk to you.

You also do an amazing job of picking out the best clothing gifts for them of anyone we have ever known. Yours are always instant wardrobe favorites.

You have been an amazing friend and support to me as I have navigated the joys and trials of parenthood.

You are one of the most loving, patient, and forgiving persons I have ever had the fortune to know.

You can find something wonderful to say about any human being you meet.

You have an infectious laugh, and a beautiful smile.

You are a joy to cook for, and your cooking always has the special ingredient of love added. I know- I can taste it!

You live your spirituality, and are such an amazing example for me- reminding me of the good that is available to me if I only choose it.

You are the most regular commenter of all my blog readers.

I am blessed daily by your friendship.

May your birthday be as special and wonderful as you are.

Happy Birthday, Auntie P!

With much love from the clan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh.... that is so dear! My heart is smiling.

Back at ya on so many levels,

P :)