Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Tidbit #6 in the form of a question:

Do any of you have any ideas about simple make-up for a person who hasn't worn make-up for 20 years, due to extremely sensitive skin?

Mom-Bob has pointed me in the direction of a beeswax-based mascara. I am also interested in eyeshadow, blush, and maybe a foundation that will look good on a very deep olive skin tone.

With all the teaching, consulting, and coaching I am going to be doing this year, I am in a place in my life where I would like to occasionally look a bit more professional, but I am going to have to work up to it, as I have experienced such painful skin reactions in the past.

As for skin care products, I am sold on the salt scrubs, soaps, and shea butter from The Foil Hat. I most likely will just contentedly order from Amy for the rest of my life. Check her stuff out if you haven't already. Tell her LB sent ya'. Just reading the descriptions of the products is fun. And then check out her blog, because Amy is one funny lady.

Off to take the tree down and put ornaments in boxes.
LB

No comments: