Monday, April 16, 2007

Unveiling the fundraiser

Ok, I have an announcement to make.
I have started a blog for the Young Miss, all about her adventures in the music world. Beginning now, until she is physically there, it will focus on getting her to Interlochen. We have come up with a community fundraising idea to earn money for her entrance fee, plane fare, and necessities. I am working on dates and times right now, and will update those as soon as I can. I will also be posting photos of the Piano Girl soon. But head on over and let me know what you think. And by the way, if you live locally, and want to buy some eggs, let me know!
LB
Edited to add that it would probably help if I put in the LINK!!!!
The blog belonging to the best pianist in the world.
LB

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well darn ~ I wasn't successful posting my response on PG. I kept getting an error message that I couldn't be anonymous, and that I had an incorrect password, go figure? So, here is my sharing :)

Oh Ya! What a wonderful, gifted, young lady :)

Thanks for sharing. Knowing with all of you the magic of a soul that knows what it came to this plane to do. Go PG!!

Fan P

Needleroozer said...

Pamela,
Sorry about that. I think I fixed it so you can do anonomous comments.
So glad you are her fan! Everyone deserves the love and support of a wonderful fairy godmother!
LB

Anonymous said...

Ahhh... that felt nice. Mmmmm..

Create a great day, hugs to kiddles and kitties all,

P

Bobbi said...

How exciting that young miss is coming this-a-way towards the midwest. I've some extended family in Michigan! If Jr. sticks with piano I'd love to see him have such a great opportunity someday. Bravo Piano Girl!

What an adventure!