Saturday, February 11, 2006

Internet friends, take two.

Yesterday, when I should have been resting instead of blogging, I did a fuzzy-headed goof. Over at QuietLife, Donna posted this:


"If there is someone on your blogroll who makes your world a better place just because that person exists and who you would not have met (in real life or not) without the internet, then post this same sentence on your blog."

Donna's response to this question was,
"I am encouraged and enlightened and entertained on a daily basis by the dear people I have met due to the internet. People in real life and cyber-life...both so real and true and remarkable.My world is a better place because of all y'all. "

In a stupor of Head pain, I copied her response, instead of the true quote, because her answer said it for me too.


Donna, I think I took the wrong paragraph because you said it so very well.
Sincerely,
LB,
yes, I know, again, I am supposed to be napping.

10 comments:

Donna Boucher said...

Bless your fuzzy head....you posted the wrong paragraph...
But I'm pleased that my words were worthy of repeating :o)
he he he

Please get well soon!

Love,
Donna

Needleroozer said...

Did I? Embarrased giggle. I'll have to fix that. My heart was in the right place, even if my head was funny.
LB

Dy said...

ROFLOL! I never thought I'd hear Donna say "bless your fuzzy head" - that cracked me up!

LB, you're a blessing and an encouragement to others, as well, you know.

{{hugs}}
Dy

No GO REST!!

Donna Boucher said...

Monday morning check in...

How are you feeling today, dear?
Thinking of you and saying a prayer.

Love,
Donna

Needleroozer said...

Okay, so far. It has eased up a bit again today. We're supposed to go to the zoo, I am trying to decide if I am up for it.
I was wondering if you could shoot me an email today.
Thanks for the prayers. Pray I get test results today!
LB

Donna Boucher said...

Hi LB,
I emailed this morning. Did your receive it?

My email is booshay6@charter.net

Email me if mine did not get to you, please.

Love,
Donna

Needleroozer said...

Hey Donna,
I emailed you. I think I gave you the wrong addy.
LB

Amy said...

Hey there girl. I'm just checking in to see how you are. You're in my prayers. :o)

Dy said...

Hey sweetie, just checking in! We're heading out to take Miss Emily to the doctor this morning and I'll call you this afternoon to check in on you.

{{hugs}} and prayers!
Dy

Laney said...

I saw your post on WTM. I am hoping that you are feeling better. You'll be in my prayers!

Laney