Sunday, February 05, 2006

Oh, Miz Booshay, calling Miz Booshay.

Hey Donna,
I discovered something fun while on bedrest, and wanted to share it with you.

The links in your sidebar weren't showing up tonight- I wanted to email this to you. I found a great knitting blog I think you would like. She also makes beautiful art quilts (which is what I was after), but her blog is so fun, I read ALL the archives. What else was I supposed to do while laying in bed? I kinda skimmed the knitting talk, which makes my head hurt on a good day, let alone the way it feels tonight, but I think you will like it. Her name is Emily and the name of her blog is What's That gonna be? She also has a art quilt site with some beautiful work posted.

That's all I can muster, going to sleep now, still sick, will try to blog tomorrow.
LB

3 comments:

Mamabird said...

Not Miz Booshay, but just wanted to pop in and say I'm sorry you're feeling so rotten and I hope you are doing better very soon.

Karen

Donna Boucher said...

Thank you for the link~! I have not been to that website!

I can not believe you are still suffering with that horrid migraine.

I'll pray for you, right now!

Love,
Donna

Needleroozer said...

Thanks, ladies. I am debating whether or not to bother the Dr. again today, or just suffer through.
LB