Wednesday, February 22, 2006

MRI morning

Good morning, everyone! I took a long hot bath, have taken off my wedding ring :-( , Papa has fed the kids, they are finishing up their chores, and packing up their math and grammar to bring this morning. I have the directions to the hospital, and I am ready to go!

Feeling much calmer today than I was yesterday. Probably due to the myriad of calls and emails last night. Thanks ladies. I cannot believe how much your thoughts, and prayers help.

I will check in later today. I hope you all have a very happy healthy day today, and thanks for being there.
LB

2 comments:

hornblower said...

hi - i'll be thinking of you today. Hope the test goes fine & you get results fast.

Amy said...

Just checking in - you should be done by now I hope. Prayers here in Texas for you LB!