Thursday, May 25, 2006

I'm here, really!

Sorry for the lack of bloging this week- there seems to be some of that going around- many of my fave blogers haven't had much to say this week. I suspect, that like me, they are busy living life and not as available to write about it!

I will try to catch up later today, but suffice to say, we have been busy buying, tuning up, and licensing a van (yes, Pamela, we found one!), having nature study/art lessons, watching ravens, buying school books, visiting Grandma, cleaning living rooms, house and dog-sitting, having a mammogram, and an after-play cast party where all too much sugar was consumed, quilting, eating, sleeping, headache fighting, etc.

This morning we plan on adding baby chick purchase to the list, so I best be going and will try to update later today.
TTFN,
LB

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby chick(s)! Oh, K will insist on seeing it/them ASAP!!

Needleroozer said...

Yes, I was assuming she would want to see them. THey are here! All 10 of them! Give us a call and we can scedule a playdate/chick visit!
LB

Needleroozer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Yae! Congrats on the new wheels. Road trip now? ha ha ~ gas prices make us think twice on that one. Cast parties can be such great fun, hope boy's was too. I was so amazed on performance night when I witnessed a "cast mate" offering him cookies and he said no thanks. What a kid:) Gifted? Have I mentioned lately that these children are amazing and truly gifted? And their parents are pretty amazing too:)

Toodles,
P

Needleroozer said...

Well, he made up for the cookie at the cast party. He had tons of sugar then!
And we do have a camping trip scheduled for the end of June- we will have to get chickie-sitters!
LB

Anonymous said...

Giggle ~ what a boy! He's human, eh? Enjoy your new wheels and chickies. Thanks for sharing, hugs to the wee ones :)
P