Wednesday, May 17, 2006

What I do

I AM: Short and voluptuous, and like myself that way.

I SAID: Aaaggghhhh! I can't think of anything to write here!

I WANT: The mini-van we are looking at tonight to be "the one".

I WISH: My kids would do their chores on their own with integrity.

I HATE: The word ain't.

I MISS: My friend Shi, and living an hour from NY City.

I FEAR: Climbing the last rickety ladder up to the treehouse.

I HEAR: Water running, the Boy coughing, the computer humming.

I WONDER: Who is William Hung?

I REGRET: Not attending church with my kids on a regular basis.

I DANCE: Every year at Folklife Festival to the marimba music.

I SING: folk songs and nursery rhymes, Jimmy Buffet, and John Prine.

I CRY: At the drop of a hat, and sometimes even when I am happy. Hormones.

I AM NOT ALWAYS: Patient.

I MADE: A salmon leek quiche today.

I WRITE: better than I think I do, but not as well as I would like.

I CONFUSE: My son. A lot.

I NEED: A foot massage and a back rub.

I SHOULD: Do a little quilting tonight.

I START: My day with a long hot bath and a book.

I FINISH: My day kissing my kids once for every year they are old, and saying "Sweet dreams".

I BELIEVE: That my kids have the power to be polite caring grownups someday .

I KNOW: That I can do whatever I set my mind to.

I CAN: write with both hands.

I CAN'T: Roll my tongue or roll my R's.

I SEE: a table full of legos and boxes of books I am supposed to mail to Dy.

I BLOG: Almost every day.

I READ: Children's fiction more than adult.

I AM AROUSED BY: A certain pair of blue eyes giving me "that look".

I FIND: Cat barf with my bare feet at 2 in the morning.

I LIKE: The warm sun on my face.

I LOVE: The sound of my children's laughter.

I got this one from Laney over at Press On. Let me know if you do it, or leave it in my comments.
LB

3 comments:

Laney said...

Eeeeewww to the cat barf, LOL!:-)

I love your I am, and I can elate to your I miss.

William Hung is the guy from American Idol who sang the Ricky Martin song, She Bangs. He was *awful*, I mean truly, awful!

He was so bad that he was lovable and endearing and, I think, don't quote me but I am pretty sure he got a record deal of his own. Anyway, I'm better than him! LOL

p.s. I have been wanting to add you to my sidebar, I will do it tomorrow.:-)

Donna Boucher said...

A great read :o)

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is so nice! Great sharing, lovely writing, perfectly you!

:) P