Saturday, May 20, 2006

Yay! I finally got it done!

With the help of Papa and the Girl, I got the last of my seeds in. Planted as of today: cantelope, yellow and green zucchini, yellow crookneck, spaghetti squash, white and orange pumpkins, and lemon cucumbers. yay!

Everything is starting to come up, and much of my root bed needs to be thinned and weeded. Soon.

The Girl is now making fresh lemonade to take to her new piano teacher's recital tonight. The Girl isn't performing, as she just started working with the teacher this week, but it will be fun to go listen to her other students.

TTFN,
LB

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job! Looking forward to checking out the garden next time we are by saying hi in person.

Any news on the mini van front? I am thinking positive thoughts for y'all.

:) P

Amy said...

Yay! I've been planting, too. But on a very small scale. I've mixed flowers and veggies throughout the small beds around our house. No big veggie garden here. Now, as long as I don't have to make any rabbit pie, it'll all be good.

Laney said...

Good for you!

I so wish that I had a green thumb but round here I am known as the plant killer! LOL My mother marvels at the fact that my children are still healthy! :-)