Saturday, December 31, 2005

How do I do this?

1. How do I put categories for my links in my sidebar? You know, one for Curricula, one for blogs, one for quilting sites, etc.

2. How do I strike out words?

3. It's 2:00 a.m., I forgot what number 3. was going to be.

I am awake, I am not sleeping. Neither is my son. He has gone completely nocturnal, sleeping in till noon and not sleeping till 2 am. We were supposed to be schooling this week, but haven't been. He is going to have a rude awakening come Tuesday. Guess that makes two of us, hmm?
LB

2 comments:

Dy said...

Hey, I can help you with these - may have to email or talk on the phone for #1.

To strike out words, use the greater than/less than brackets and put an "s" inside the first set, write the word you want struck out, then put "/s" inside the second set just after the word. If you use "i", you'll get italics, "b" will give you bold face, and "u" will underline your word. HTML can be fun!

I have no idea what #3 was going to be. Sorry.

Dy

Needleroozer said...

Thanks! I will have to try it.
LB