Thursday, December 08, 2005

Learning to link

I heard three interesting articles on NPR this morning as I was waking up. I will use them to learn how to link today. Let's see if I can do this!

The first one was a salute to John Lennon who died 25 years ago today.

The next one was about macular degeneration. This is the condition my mom is dealing with. She recently opted out of the injection treatment you will hear about, in favor of one where another expensive drug is injected into your arm, and the Dr. goes after those offending vessels with a cold laser.

The last one followed the Macular story. It was about the connection between babies visual and verbal development. Very interesting.

Did I do it right? Let's see.
Yay! I did it. There is hope for me yet. It only took me 3 tries to get the John Lennon link to work.

Yesterday was our busy day. After Boy's morning classes, we delivered for the Food Bank, and took the Boy to his french horn lesson. Today is Grandma Day. We will head to her house after Boy's classes. We haven't had a home day since Monday. Sigh.

Have a good one,
LB

No comments: