Thursday, December 08, 2005

Questions of the day from Donna Booshay

My friend Donna from Quiet Life is asking these Q's on her blog today:
What do you think of tip jars on blogs? You know, the "Donate Here" button? Do you ever give anything?
I haven't so far, but I am known to be cheap.

Which song is the most over played Christmas song?
I don't know the name of it, but it about a woman and a man who never meet up successfully all year, then meet on Christmas Eve in the checkout line, both of them buying cranberry sauce. WAY overplayed!

Which of the seven dwarfs personifies you the best -- Dopey, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Grumpy, Happy , or Doc?
I am a dwarf with multiple personalities: I was going to say I am a combo of Sleepy, Grumpy, and Sneezy, but the more I look at the names, the more I think I am all of them!! Now I am giggling over an imaginary conversation between all the little dwarf voices. Sad. I am really sad.
Thanks, Donna! That was fun! (That's Happy responding.)
No it wasn't, these blogs are silly. Harrummph! (Grumpy)
Garsh! Blush. (Dopey)
Hmmm. I better stop now, or Donna will think I have flipped.
;-) LB

3 comments:

Donna Boucher said...

You are sooooo cute!

Patty in WA or Rover said...

No, she'll just think you've switched cast of characters and become Goofy!

Needleroozer said...

I was wondering if anyone noticed that slip. I guess he's living in my head as well. Good thing there's lots of room in there!