Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tidbits: Being Grateful for Birthday Girls & Nephews

I am in such a great mood right now! I just spent a very enjoyable evening with my nephew (I will have to come up with a good nickname for him.) tonight. He took the Dude and me out to test drive his car that we are buying (Yay! Finally a car for me!!), and then I took him out for teriyaki. We visited and chatted, and it was wonderful. Very wonderful.

The other thing that is amazing is that I now am the proud mama of two teenagers! Piano Girl is now 13 years old! I will do a whole post about her tomorrow, but we had a really nice birthday with her yesterday. I am so amazed and proud of my kids. More wonders.

That is all for now, I am working hard at getting up and to bed early.
T.T.F.N.
L.B.

1 comment:

andie said...

Happy Birthday, PG!