I've been tagged for the first time, by Mindy.
So here you go....
2 names you go by:
1. Lori, my first name, which I have never liked much. Lori Beth is softer, I like it better.
2. Lo-Lo, the nickname my mom calls me.
2 parts of your heritage:
1. Native American, supposedly from the Umatilla tribe in Oregon.
2 things that scare you:
1. the thought of someone snatching my kids.
2. being alone in the house with the kids at night when Papa is away (thankfully this rarely happens).
2 of your everyday essentials:
1. a long hot bath in which to read and wake up in.
2. my thyroid med 1st thing in a.m.
2 things you are wearing right now: (and for the record, I am wearing more than this!)
1. my fave purple bra from Victoria's Secrets
2. my new necklace made with magnetized hematite and malachite beads, a Christmas gift from Papa
2 favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment):
1. Norah Jones
2 favorite songs at the moment:
1. I have no idea- I have the radio tuned to 96.5 Jack FM, and they play whatever they want, so I just listen to it all.
2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love):
1. frequent displays of affection, public or otherwise
1. My Christmas decorations are still up, and I have no desire to take them down.
2. I am fairly lazy, but work well with a deadline.
2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex):
1. a tall (6 ft or over) and thin physique
2. Blue eyes and long hair
2 of your favorite hobbies:
1. quilting (or lately, reading about quilting)
2. dancing (although I haven't done it in a while)
2 things you want really badly: Have to answer this 1st one the same as Mindy-
1. The one thing I wanted really badly, I am typing on right now.
2. I was going to say a scooter with a raincover or a motorcycle, but I think I'd rather have my basement finished and a place to quilt.
2 places you want to go on vacation:
2 things you want to do before you die:
1. See the kids graduate from college and start lives of their own (grandbabies!)
2 ways that you are stereotypically a chick:
1. I like to watch sappy movies and cry at the happy/sad bits, especially at that time of the month.
2. I like to be wooed and spoiled a bit by my man.
2 things you are thinking about now:
1. That I have been on this thing way too long, and should go make dinner.
2. The kids are supposed to be finishing their schoolwork in their rooms- I wonder if they are really doing this.
2 stores you shop at:
1. Trader Joe's
2. Half-Price Books
2 people I would like to see take this quiz:
Hmmmm. How 'bout
2. Amy at Good Soil