Friday, January 06, 2006

Tag! I'm it!

I've been tagged for the first time, by Mindy.
So here you go....
2 Things

2 names you go by:
1. Lori, my first name, which I have never liked much. Lori Beth is softer, I like it better.
2. Lo-Lo, the nickname my mom calls me.

2 parts of your heritage:
1. Native American, supposedly from the Umatilla tribe in Oregon.
2 Irish

2 things that scare you:
1. the thought of someone snatching my kids.
2. being alone in the house with the kids at night when Papa is away (thankfully this rarely happens).

2 of your everyday essentials:
1. a long hot bath in which to read and wake up in.
2. my thyroid med 1st thing in a.m.

2 things you are wearing right now: (and for the record, I am wearing more than this!)
1. my fave purple bra from Victoria's Secrets
2. my new necklace made with magnetized hematite and malachite beads, a Christmas gift from Papa

2 favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment):
1. Norah Jones
2.Jimmy Buffet

2 favorite songs at the moment:
1. I have no idea- I have the radio tuned to 96.5 Jack FM, and they play whatever they want, so I just listen to it all.

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love):
1. frequent displays of affection, public or otherwise
2. laughter

2 truths:
1. My Christmas decorations are still up, and I have no desire to take them down.
2. I am fairly lazy, but work well with a deadline.

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex):
1. a tall (6 ft or over) and thin physique
2. Blue eyes and long hair

2 of your favorite hobbies:
1. quilting (or lately, reading about quilting)
2. dancing (although I haven't done it in a while)

2 things you want really badly: Have to answer this 1st one the same as Mindy-
1. The one thing I wanted really badly, I am typing on right now.
2. I was going to say a scooter with a raincover or a motorcycle, but I think I'd rather have my basement finished and a place to quilt.

2 places you want to go on vacation:
1. Australia
2. Greece

2 things you want to do before you die:
1. See the kids graduate from college and start lives of their own (grandbabies!)
2.

2 ways that you are stereotypically a chick:
1. I like to watch sappy movies and cry at the happy/sad bits, especially at that time of the month.
2. I like to be wooed and spoiled a bit by my man.

2 things you are thinking about now:
1. That I have been on this thing way too long, and should go make dinner.
2. The kids are supposed to be finishing their schoolwork in their rooms- I wonder if they are really doing this.

2 stores you shop at:
1. Trader Joe's
2. Half-Price Books

2 people I would like to see take this quiz:
Hmmmm. How 'bout
1. Laney
2. Amy at Good Soil

2 comments:

Laney said...

Thanks for the tag, I'll do it tomorrow!

I am totally with you on the fairly lazy but work well with a deadline deal. I wrote my high school term paper two days before it was due and got an A- on it. Not sure if I should be proud or *really* glad that I'm a good BS-er! *grin*

Amy said...

THanks for the tag - it was good timing as I am fresh out of blogthoughts. I just finished mine. - Amy