Monday, January 30, 2006

Water in the Basement

I was just sitting down to post when Boy came to tell me there is a great deal of flooding in the basement. Of course, it was soaking all the piles of garbage, recycling, and stuff to donate I had sorted through this weekend. We got all that moved, and an hour later I am still mopping and dumping buckets of water. Gotta break long enough to cook him some sausage, take myself a shower, and get him to band, then I will be bailing some more. Wish us luck- one of the rugs got wet, and the two of us will need to move some heavy stuff to get to it. We'll do that when he gets home from band. I have my job cut out for me though, in getting this basement livable. It may be time for me to be ruthless, like Amy said, and just start hucking stuff!
TTFN,
LB

3 comments:

Amy said...

I'm sorry LB, that really stinks. Try to have a good day!

Mindy Buller said...

Oooh, bummer!!! Good luck, and I agree. Just start throwing things away!!!

Mindy Buller said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.