Tuesday, October 16, 2007

art supplies

The goodies started trickling in on Saturday. First I got a back issue of Cloth Paper Scissors. The box it came in got very crumpled, as did the magazine, but that is ok. I am excited to read some new ways to use lutradur in this issue.

Ooohh, now look at these fun goodies! These are the wool felt beads I was telling you about. Don't they look wild against this batik fabric? Can't wait to start playing with these!
Another fun thing is this daisy-chain lace. This will be great for more work with the lutradur, but I may keep one or two out- the pastel centers are so pretty.
And the paint! The colorful painty jewels have arrived! Here they are upside down, so you can see the bright colors. The 11 bottles on the left are the silk paints- Dye-na-flow. The bottles on the right are the Lumiere metalic colors. Yummy!

I also received the undyed silk cocoons, but didn't take a photo of them yet.
Talk soon, I am fixing some hash browns for lunch, and then I am headed back down to the studio depths!
TTFN,
LB

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun ~ its great to see you in your bliss!

Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

Yay, Dye-na-flow and Lumiere are great stuff. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! Can you believe, I wore those daisy things on a flower girl's dress when I was five. Daisies have been my favorite flower ever since. Have fun with your new toys!

Needleroozer said...

Thanks, ladies! Now I really have no excuses not to create!
LB