Thursday, June 07, 2007

I'm bored

I am so bored. I miss my Dude. I love the kids, but frankly, they wear me out. I don't have any grownups to talk to, and I don't feel like doing any of my chores- yeah, I know exactly where my kids get this tendancy from! Ok, so I don't want to do anything productive. I could be doing something creative, like sketching, or working in the studio. I could be reading, or writing. I could even be sleeping, but the bed seems so lonely. Funny, his snoring drives me nuts most nights, but I sorta miss it. Only sorta. I miss the idea of his being upstairs snoring, and being able to hear it down here in the living room. Ok, so I don't miss the snoring, but I miss him being here.

Not much else to say at the moment. I am going to go kiss my big babies, and head off to bed, minus my sweet snoring Dude. Talk to you tomorrow.
LB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh....the joys of being human:)

Hang in there ~

P :)