Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Tidbit: She had the baby!!!

Dy had a beautiful baby boy yesterday, on Easter! His name is Jason Thomas. He weighed in at 7lbs 4 oz, and was 22 inches long. And in less than 6 weeks, I will be able to hold and cuddle him, and smell his sweet baby head! I am so excited!

Go to Classic Adventures and scroll down a bit to see amazing photos of each of Dy and Zorak's big kids lovin' on their new baby brother. And while you are at it, say a little prayer, and wish them well, because when I talked to her earlier tonight, the big kids were all barfy and sick.

That's all I got. I am off to bed.
T.T. F. N.
LB

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! How exciting is that? Congrats and warmest wishes.

Thanks for sharing.

P

Needleroozer said...

Pam-
Doesn't she just have the cutest babies?!
LB

Anonymous said...

Oh.my.goodness.....Where did I learn that "technique"? giggle:)

That is some gene pool. BEAUTIFUL children, and such clearly evident joy on their faces. I look forward to hearing all about your visit. Her place looks like it will be loads of fun for your to share and explore.

Thanks for sharing her blog. What a treat! She writes beautifully.

Happy Wednesday,

P

Needleroozer said...

Yes, she does. I thought you had been to her blog before- she is one of my daily reads.
I am very glad to be going soon- I am going to be packing art supplies- lots of good drawing material there.
LB