Monday, March 17, 2008

Tidbits: Feeling Better, Traveling Dude

Happy Monday, and Happy St. Patrick's Day. I am feeling much better today, thank you. I don't have much strength in my right arm, and will have to keep my neck and back warm today, but I am definitely on the mend. I need to make a to-do list today, and just slowly work through it this week.

The Dude left yesterday evening for a week-long training session in Colorado, so I am going it alone in the parenting world this week. Wish me patience and grace. I am gonna need it.

Will try to post photos later today, gotta go teach the kids a bit, get the Boy to classes, and then start on that to-do list.

T.T.F.N.
L.B.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can do it! Heck, you can do anything:)

When you get feeling better, how about linking up for lunch? I've been missing you and that lovely laugh,

Toodles,

P