Friday, March 14, 2008

Tidbit: Fairy Name

Your fairy is called Bramble Rainbowglitter
She is a fortune bringer.
She lives in leafy dells and bluebell glades.
She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.
She wears bluebell-blue dresses. She has multicoloured wings like a butterfly.


I found this over at 101 Fairy Lane.

I am feeling a bit better, my muscles are still tight and sore, like I had been exercising hard or something, but I feel better than yesterday. Still seem to have the fever though. No art happened today, just rested on the couch with the laptop on my lap.

Gotta get to bed- Piano Girl has a group voice lesson tomorrow at the studio of TBPTOTP (The Best Piano Teacher On The Planet).

3 comments:

Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

Oooh, your fairy name is pretty cool. I got your ATCs today and they're beautiful! I'll take pictures and post tomorrow. Am super tired and just came back from a few days at the race track. I hope your neck/shoulder are feeling better. Rest up!

Lisa said...

Thanks for the spiffy fairy link. My fairy name is:

Your fairy is called Bramble Icedancer

She is a bone chilling bringer of justice for the vulnerable.

She lives in leafy dells and bluebell glades.

She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup.

She wears bluebell-blue dresses.

She has icy blue butterfly wings.

(I would have liked something a little warmer though...hehe)

Needleroozer said...

Tami,
Glad you liked them. Your photos are so good, I may just link to them rather than try to take them myself!

Lisa,
I can just imagine how pretty you are as a fairy. I have to say, it makes me want to draw us as fairies!
LB