Thursday, March 06, 2008

Tidbit: Happy Thursday!

It is one of our early Thursdays. The Dude left before 5, I ran the Boy to the high school by 7 am (as he had some basketball championship at which the band is playing), and we leave for Piano Lessons at 8 am. Piano Girl has adjudications today, after her lesson and a quick lunch. Of course I am content just knowing I get some toddler time today. The kids and I apparently left my camera in the Dude's work car, which is sitting down at the airport, as the Dude is in Boise today, so I can't take photos of PG in her finery, or of Abe, who has lost so many of his baby-like qualities, and is getting to be such a little boy.

Ok, that's all I have time for, but wanted to update a tidbit or two. I have been in the studio a tiny bit, and will update (minus photos, I guess) on that soon.
T.T.F.N.,
L.B.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thursday to you ~ it is going to be a spectacular sun shine filled day today. Enjoy what you can!

I miss toddlers!!! 'specially yours:)

Thanks for sharing.

P:)

melissa said...

good, quick, update! I've been catching up on blogs, but not commenting much. Hope all is still going well!

Lisa said...

Confession time.I've only been in my studio a little bit too. Where did all the time go?!!! Oh yeah, it's that wife/mother/homeschooler thing. :-)

Blessings to you!