Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tidbit: Gratitude

We are busily getting ready for our day, but I just cannot get this post out of my head. Those of you who know me in real life know that not that very long ago, my Dude was unemployed for a long while (22 months). Today I am feeling grateful that no matter what, he has always made sure we have always had a very safe, comfortable (if sometimes rather on the small size for 4 people) place to live. May your day be filled with gratitude and joy, and a little tenderness for others.

If you would like to leave a comment, tell me what you are grateful today.
Love and hugs,
LB

2 comments:

Bridget said...

I am grateful for my husband who: 1.loves me no matter what.
2.is always there for me.
3.has an incredibly huge heart and would do anything for anyone. Actually, his heart is so big that he tends to get hurt pretty easy by the people he loves.

Sebastian said...

I a thankful that my three kids are all so healthy. I chase them out of trees, scold them for hiding behind the couch and reading and get frustrated because they are working hard to understand math that is well above grade level.
We do not have mystery infections, tubes and injections, allergen free diets or side effects from drug regimes. I can cuddle them and wonder what I should cook for dinner, not what they might hold down. I can plan for the future, while enjoying today.