Thursday, April 20, 2006

Gramma cheering day, I hope.

Well, the Girl has been fighting a fever for 3 days now, but other than the cold symptoms we all have, she seems ok.

Today we will head over to Gramma's. She can crash on her couch for awhile today for a little variety. She is sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Gramma is very depressed today. She tried to garden yesterday, and couldn't. The lady from the CSB told us she has many clients who still garden, so I am wondering if this sadness can be dispelled somehow.

Anyhow, got to run- get them up and fed, and then over to Gramma's at a reasonable time, so we can come home in time for the BOy to go to play rehearsal at school- oh yeah- I forced him to go to school yesterday, only to find that they are doing the WASL. So I had to sit in the office while they found the excemption form for me to fill out. Man, was everyone looking at me funny for doing that!

OK, sorry this is sparse, gotta get a move on. Happy day to you,
LB

No comments: