Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Tuesday morning and all is well.

Thanks to all of you for your kind thoughts and well wishes. We are well, but for some reason, blogging isn't coming easily to me. I will try to write later. We have a slew of Dr.s appt.s this week, getting the Girl and I x-rays, and I need new glasses. We also need to go to the impound lot and get a couple of things out of Whitey, before he goes off to minivan heaven. That should be stressful.
I will try to write later, and see Dave, it isn't just you who sometimes can't write.
LB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No guilt ~ Do what you love. If you don't feel like writing, don't write. You will at the right and perfect time. Simplicity is a wonderful thing. If and when you feel like taking a look at an article with some thoughts in this area check this out, I enjoyed it! http://lifestyle.msn.com/MindBodyandSoul/PersonalGrowth/Articleiv2.aspx?cp-documentid=150364