Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Phooey!

Phooey! I made a point to get up early, even though the kids were sleeping late due to being sick, I even shaved my legs! Papa stayed home with the kids, I got to my appt. 20 minutes early, only to find that my appt. is NEXT WEEK. Sigh. I am working really hard at not feeling like a complete and total idiot. Oh well, I guess I can choose to look at it in a positive fashion: Papa got to have a quiet morning, enjoyed cooking breakfast for his kids, and I now have a little more time to get things done, in addition to putting my PAP off till next week.

Now I am off to face the day- seed-planting, laundry-folding, bill-paying, and hopefully some reading aloud and snuggling on the couch.
TTFN,
LB

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny that you went a week early! It reminds me of the time I went to vote and the darn place was all locked up. I was tugging at every door on the building and couldn't get in. Finally, the sheriff's car pulls up and asks me what I'm doing. I said the polls are supposed to be open at 6 a.m. but it's locked. He looked at me kind of funny and said - "Ma'am, we don't vote until NEXT Tuesday."

Needleroozer said...

Oh that is a riot! I am so glad to hear I am not the only one to do silly things like that!
LB

Anonymous said...

Giggle ~ I love it, divine order! The universe had other plans for Miss Needleroozer :)

Anonymous said...

Say, how'd it go with "painting plan" with your sister in law?

Needleroozer said...

Hi Pamela,
It went well. She told me how to deal with the stupid fake tiles on the walls, and explained the color wheel to me- I was picking really dark colors when I really wanted bright ones. She also told me to take it one room at a time, instead of picking all the colors, buying all the paint, and trying to do them all at the same time, etc.
With all the sick kids, and Dr's appts lately, I have done nothing yet, but that's okay. Baby steps.
LB

Dy said...

And you have nice, clean shaven legs now! :-)

Did you play with any of the online interactive paint sites? OH FUNNNNNNNN!!! Addictive, but fun. And somewhat useful, too. :-)

Dy