Friday, August 10, 2007

Pictures of the Day: Catkin's tongue



Okay. It hasn't been a super-de-duper week around here, so last night, we wanted to unwind with some mindless comedy. We are on season 3, disk 2 of Third Rock From the Sun. So, we are watching and laughing hysterically when I happen to look over at the Dude. Catkin has crawled into his lap, and is snoozing so hard he is snoring. Normal enough. But look at his head.........Specifically his tongue. I swear, I laugh so hard I have to stop myself from peeing my pants (not that hard to do, unfortunately, that peeing in the pants when you laugh thing.) Look at his tongue! He does this when relaxed and happy. It was really hanging out there last night.

Hope that tickles your fancy as much as it did mine. He is the sweetest cat you could ever imagine, and he is good for a laugh, too.
LB

2 comments:

Bridget said...

I love that picture of the cat. My Mom's cat does that, it's like she forgets to put it back in her mouth. I have to laugh every time I see it.

Anonymous said...

Ah, I so love relaxed kitty moments. They tickle my hear with happy-happy joy.

So glad you get to have lots of those moments too.

P:)