Saturday, August 11, 2007

Stay Tuned for a BIG Surprise!!

Hello faithful readers! Welcome to a beautiful weekend! It is sunny and cool here in my neck ofthe woods. People I know have been complaining about the weather this summer not being very summery, but it has been perfect for me. Not much to complain about weather-wise.

This wasn't the best week for me, so I am very glad to see the weekend. Plans this weekend include reconnecting with my Dude, fig picking, church, hopefully seeing the godparents there, the visiting of Gramma, baking of zucchini bread, and 2 yr old birthday celebrations. My two fave toddlers both turned two this week. I will take some pictures of the little quilts I made them- I still have to finish the binding on the one that is for today's party.

And now for the news: Be sure to check in tomorow to see a surprise here on my blog. I am not even going to hint, but it is something I have been wanting for awhile, and one of my invisible friends is helping me with it. Tee Hee. I can't wait to show it off!

That's all for now. Girl is feeding chickens, Boy doing cat chores, and Dude making potato salad, so I have a little time to slip into the tub, soak my neck (better mobility but still constant pain), and then do a little blog visiting.

I hope it isn't too hot where you are, and that you are surrounded by people who love you. Make it a great day.
TTFN,
LB

1 comment:

Bridget said...

I love a surprise, I can't wait. It sounds like you all will have a busy weekend also. Enjoy!