Monday, August 06, 2007

Tidbit: fixed posts, deluttering, and supper prep.

Ok, the Tourist in Tacoma posts are all out of order now, but if you can count 1, 1.5, 2, 3, you will be able to figure them out! I am such a computer dolt, I cannot figure out how to post more than 5 photos in one entry. I know you can do it, because I have seen it on others' blogs, but I will be damned if I can figure it out. That's ok, a steep learning curve is good!

I am working on decluttering and cleaning in the basement today. I also got an order from Joggles, that I will blog about later.

Right now, I am off to the kitchen to fix an early supper. The Dude is taking off late tonight, so we want to have an early family dinner. Salad, spiced okra (want the recipe?), saffron rice, and jerked grilled beef.
Ta Ta For Now,
LB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oo, I would love the Okra recipe. Mo and I are trying to eat more veggies and I don't know that I have even tried Okra! A former coworker from Georgia use to make Okra for gatherings, but I think it was dipped in cornmeal and fried. Probably not the best choice for us "fluffy-o's". This one sounds fun and tasty.

Trusting family dinner was wonderful,

P