Tuesday, August 21, 2007

In The Mail

Okay, now this is really fun! This is the beginning of a new category- In The Mail. One day last week, I was visiting Lemondrop, and oogling the ATC's I saw in a post there, and her creator, Tami, sent me one! Isn't Lemondrop just the sweetest?! If you haven't visited Lemondrop yet, you should- and your kids will love her, too. In the photo, I used the hand-stamped card Tami sent as an easel. Hopefully, this is the first of many posts where I can show you someone else's art!
That is all I have for now- I need to stop writing about studio work, and do some!
TTFN,
LB

3 comments:

Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

I'm glad that you liked the ATC LB! Oh and I love the new look of your blog ... it's so shiny! :-)

Rebel said...

I just wanted to drop you a quick note to say I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the turtle pics on your blog. Are they pieces you created yourself?

Needleroozer said...

Tami,
It is shiny, isn't it? I have to say, I do love it.

Rebel,
Thanks for stopping by! The blue mosaic turtle is a mosaic table-top my Dude made for me for an anniversary or Christmas gift. It is one of my fave treasures in the whole world.
The carving is a image Nan found and received permission to use.
LB